Monday, October 4, 2010

The TRX Fitness Program


The TRX Fitness Program 
FITNESS FOR ALL LEVELS
An Innovative Program for Enhancing Performance, Functional Fitness and Building Strength
By: Deborah Migneco ENERGIZE FOR LIFE PERSONAL TRAINING &  TRX INSTRUCTOR @ KEY 2 SPORTS & FITNESS



TRX Suspension Training might sound daunting and overly challenging, but it’s actually more fun than any other exercise regimen experienced thus far and many folks are now requesting this specialized form of exercise.  Why?  Well, imagine having over 300 exercises using your own body weight, most of them enhancing your core strength and stability, in one piece of “equipment”, that can accommodate any fitness level ANDthe degree of difficulty is controlled by YOU!  


Now, in addition to developing core strength, what if you learned that it also increases functional stability, flexibility, muscular strength and endurance, balance and joint stability and, reduced your risk of injury?  Too good to be true, right??  It is true with the TRX, for the design allows you to work in all 3 planes of motion, using multi-joint exercises that rely on the coordinated effort of many different muscle groups, and at the same time, utilizing core activation through the entire motion.  Sound intriguing?  If you want to improve your functional performance as you move through life (and in the activities you enjoy), come and experience the TRX for yourself.  It will be like nothing you have ever tried before…




OUR WEEKLY CLASS SCHEDULE:
MONDAY  & THURSDAY EVENING 7PM - 8PM
TUESDAY - THURSDAY MORNING 10AM - 11AM
SATURDAY MORNING 9AM - 10AM


GO TO WWW.KEY2SPORTSFITNESS.COM NOW & PRINT OUT THE AD! BRING IT IN FOR 1 FREE WEEK OF TRX TRAINING @ KEY 2 SPORTS & FITNESS! 

OFFER IS VALID FROM 10-5-2010 THRU 10-25-2010!

FOR MORE DETAILS CALL CORNELL KEY @ 
732-749-3093

No comments:

Followers

TESTIMONIALS

TESTIMONIALS
“When it comes to understanding what it takes to succeed, Cornell Key has proven to me over and over again as one who possesses the knowledge. Cornell has all the tools and skills that you look for in a trainer when it comes to speed … agility … strength and overall power, he knows what it takes to maximize a clients true abilities. Whether female, male, adults or a youth – Cornell has the ability to push you to your limits by understanding your capabilities while understanding how you are as a person while getting you to that level. There are just a few performance trainers who I can say I respect and have true belief in and Cornell Key happens to be one of them. Whether looking for speed or strength enhancements – Cornell Key has the key ingredients in his philosophies. Cornell has proven his athletic ability and prowess as an All American defensive lineman at Monmouth University, and now he’s passing along on his knowledge and skills to his clients in their quest to reaching their goals. Cornell Key’s clients tend to have that “NO GOAL IS UNREACHABLE” attitude … he has to be a parents and coaches dream come true.

TESTIMONIALS

TESTIMONIALS
I have been a soccer player nearly all of my life. I have been told on many occasions I have a lot to offer the sport. However, I still had weaknesses that I needed to improve to get that extra edge I needed to be more successful on the field. When I came to Key 2, my main objectives were to get stronger so I would be able to play against the bigger players, increase my endurance to maintain the same quality of play throughout the game, increase my speed to run down the ball, and to jump higher above the rest being I am only 5'3" to accomplish those headers. I have only been at Key 2 for 6 months now and within that short period of time I have learned so much to improve myself. The trainers concentrate on your weaknesses while also maintaining and increasing your strengths. I learned how to run correctly which increased my speed as well as giving me the endurance I had been lacking. The strength in my upper body has increased to hold back the bigger players. Best of all, I can jump as high as the goal post now and I had a header to win the hardest game in an International Tournament. If it was not for Key 2 and their commitment to me, I do not believe I would be as strong a player going into the upcoming season. Thank you Cornell, I appreciate all you have done for me. Laura Domena