Saturday, June 11, 2011

THE 5 FACEBOOKERS I HATE

THE 5 FACE BOOK(ER)'S I HATE!
Makes me want to scream!



Facebook has become the most popular social network on the planet for sharing ideas and developing a ground base of followers. I love the freedom facebook has afforded me, being able to post information about my business and personal life absolutely free! However, as I look on facebook daily, I cant help but realize there are characteristics within the body if its users. There are people who use it for all different types of things from posting business information to event planning. On the flip side there are those who use facebook as platform to do share things most would believe to be private or just flat out irrelevant! While I have no personal problem with any of facebooks users, there are the few that seem to annoy me tremendously! Next up is a short list of those people. If you happen to fit any of these descriptions, don't be mad at me....its all for fun. However I must tell you, you are highly annoying and on the berge of being hidden or even.........un-friend-ed! :)

# 1 FACEBOOKER I HATE: THE "LIKE(ER)" - You know who im speaking about. The person who is on facebook ALL DAY and sits there and "likes" everything people say and do. Posts...."like".....videos....."like".......pictures...."like. Really?? Is it necessary to like" EVERYTHING someone does? Umm, get a life!


#2 FACEBOOKER I HATE: THE DO(ER) - This is the person who has the need to tell you EVERYTHING they are doing. Things like: Chilling with my family....or.......At the store with mom. Like seriously, get a Twitter account! Do I have to know or even care about everything you're doing? NO! Go about your day and try not to tell everyone you're at the restaurant eating sushi and having saki! I really don't care! Umm, get a life!

# 3 FACEBOOKER I HATE: THE REQUEST(ER) - I'll keep this one short! Listen and listen good! I DON'T PLAY FARMVILLE AND MAFIA WARS! STOP SENDING ME REQUESTS!! AND YEAH....GET A LIFE!
I have over 200 requests in my inbox. I wish it was a felony to send people useless game requests!
Im just playing.....but i'm saying!







#4 FACEBOOKER I HATE: THE DIRTY LAUNDRY ANGRY RANT(ER) - No one cares who your man is sleeping with! No one cares about chicks hitting you up on your inbox. Certainly no one cares about your personal relationships and sex life! If you want to air your dirty laundry.....call the person you're speaking about and address them directly. Better yet, don't accept their friend request! Stop putting all your business in the street! PLEASE!!!













LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!

THE NUMBER #5 FACEBOOKER I HATE: THE PICTURE TAK(ER) - YO seriously, get out of the mirror. We already know what you look like. Its like you go to work or school every day just to take pictures! STOP! If you have 500 pictures of yourself on your page I think that's enough. I know its facebook but really................ enough is enough!


I hope you laughed just a little!
In actuality I love you all! You make the world go round'....
If you agree "like" this post! LOL!





No comments:

Followers

TESTIMONIALS

TESTIMONIALS
“When it comes to understanding what it takes to succeed, Cornell Key has proven to me over and over again as one who possesses the knowledge. Cornell has all the tools and skills that you look for in a trainer when it comes to speed … agility … strength and overall power, he knows what it takes to maximize a clients true abilities. Whether female, male, adults or a youth – Cornell has the ability to push you to your limits by understanding your capabilities while understanding how you are as a person while getting you to that level. There are just a few performance trainers who I can say I respect and have true belief in and Cornell Key happens to be one of them. Whether looking for speed or strength enhancements – Cornell Key has the key ingredients in his philosophies. Cornell has proven his athletic ability and prowess as an All American defensive lineman at Monmouth University, and now he’s passing along on his knowledge and skills to his clients in their quest to reaching their goals. Cornell Key’s clients tend to have that “NO GOAL IS UNREACHABLE” attitude … he has to be a parents and coaches dream come true.

TESTIMONIALS

TESTIMONIALS
I have been a soccer player nearly all of my life. I have been told on many occasions I have a lot to offer the sport. However, I still had weaknesses that I needed to improve to get that extra edge I needed to be more successful on the field. When I came to Key 2, my main objectives were to get stronger so I would be able to play against the bigger players, increase my endurance to maintain the same quality of play throughout the game, increase my speed to run down the ball, and to jump higher above the rest being I am only 5'3" to accomplish those headers. I have only been at Key 2 for 6 months now and within that short period of time I have learned so much to improve myself. The trainers concentrate on your weaknesses while also maintaining and increasing your strengths. I learned how to run correctly which increased my speed as well as giving me the endurance I had been lacking. The strength in my upper body has increased to hold back the bigger players. Best of all, I can jump as high as the goal post now and I had a header to win the hardest game in an International Tournament. If it was not for Key 2 and their commitment to me, I do not believe I would be as strong a player going into the upcoming season. Thank you Cornell, I appreciate all you have done for me. Laura Domena